Writing a business plan is an exercise in effective persuasion. There’s usually only one opportunity to make a good impression. A well-written business plan will deliver that good impression. It’s an essential weapon for any entrepreneur. This course will guide you along the correct path so that you’ll succeed in producing a very persuasive and credible document.
These videos explain, in detail, what information potential investors require. They will enable you to write your business plan from their perspective, including all the relevant facts, figures, statistics and supporting evidence in a positive and well-structured narrative.
How to Write a Persuasive & Effective Business Plan
Full list of videos for this course
- Video 01: Fundamental Principles – An Exercise in Effective Persuasion
- Video 02: Fundamental Principles – When to Use Professional Advice
- Video 03: Business Plan for Raising Equity Capital – Understand Your Target Audience
- Video 04: Business Plan for Raising Equity Capital – The Market and the Competition for Your Products & Services
- Video 05: Business Plan for Raising Equity Capital – Management Team, Employees & Administration
- Video 06: Business Plan for Raising Equity Capital – Explain Your Financials With Confidence
- Video 07: Adapt Your Business Plan to Sell Your Company – An Information Memorandum for Potential Buyers
- Video 08: Adapt Your Business Plan to Raise Bank Finance – What Bankers Want to Know
- Video 09: Adapt Your Business Plan for a Management Buyout – What a Private Equity House Wants to Know
- Video 10: Putting It All Together – Business Plan Headings
- Video 11: Implementing Your Business Plan – Learning How to Negotiate the Best Price & Terms on a Deal